With the help of suction and high-pressure water, you can clear out debris in stormwater drains and pits, pollutant traps, sewers and culverts. The combination recycler truck is ideal for use in other applications as well. Let’s take a look at the advantages of using these jet-vac recycling units.
Advantages of Using Combination Recycler Trucks:
- Combination recycler trucks are very efficient. They complete the job much faster than traditional non-recycling units.
- The system has a lower impact on the environment because it reuses waste water. It saves natural resources and speeds up the pipe cleaning process.
- The tank needs to be filled only once. So you’ll have less downtime and you’ll require less labour.
Applications of a Combination Recycler Truck:
- The high-powered jetter makes catch basin cleaning very easy. So whether it's sediments or toxic runoff, you can clean it all quickly and efficiently.
- The equipment is also perfect for cleaning up manholes, culverts, and storm drains.
Frontline Combination Recycler Trucks
If you’re interested in a combination recycler truck that does the job quickly, look at our range of combination recycler trucks at Frontline Machinery.
Our units are high-powered, efficient, safe, and easy to use. They can handle the toughest jobs with no difficulty. No matter what the application is, we can offer you a custom design with the latest features. You can choose the size of the debris tank to suit your requirements. Frontline is backed by years of experience. We offer excellent technical service and aftersales support to keep you running on time.
For more information on new and used combination recycler trucks give us a call on +64 21 944 077.